Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wedding Favorites Of 2012




Fashionably Late, Right?              

Here it is!


How hard it was,to choose from some pretty amazing images! 

We loved creating these lovelies for our radiant Brides.


Bouquets:



This Bouquet was featured on Green Wedding Shoes and  got many inquiries.
Photography by Sara Lucero



I just am smitten for this image of our ombre bouquet, its just perfection! Photography Sara Lucero

Kelsey's Bouquet with a touch of gold one of our favorites! Photography by Bethany Belle 


Peonies and garden roses GASP! ♥ this mix of spring bouquets with a touch of  neutrals. 

Photography by Sara Lucero

Sometimes I get down time and create an inspiration bouquet ... I love flowers!
 Photo by BRD




Loved Kristi's Fairy tale vintage  Juliet & garden rose utopia  Photo by BRD



Favorite Bridesmaid & Bouquet combo:




Whimsical seeded eucalyptus matched these amazing whimsical brides maid dresses.


Favorite Wedding dress & Bouquet Combination:

Photo Credit Kim Moreno Bajorek

 Boutonniere:

This dandy stole my heart its the perfect succulent bliss!



Whats not to love about these fun boutonnieres and the bride Sarah's Lovely bouquet also a favorite for wedding dress and bouquet combo.



Favorite Venues:

Riley's Farm  Class act!Charming kind staff! ask for Jaime tell them Collette sent you!♥




 Highland Springs Resort  organic farm.... just dreamy  



Please leave a comment on what were some of your favorites and what you would like to see featured on the blog for DIY! 
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BIG THINGS THIS YEAR 
                                                                                     SPARKLE in 2013 - BRD♥


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the bouquets! I'm taking a floral design class starting in February and I can't wait to be surrounded with flowers every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! florisis

    ReplyDelete